Crown Casino Perth
Great Eastern Hwy and Bolton Ave
TAKE 5 BEFORE YOU START
STOP and Think – Engage your Brain. Think about the job you’re going to do.
IDENTIFY Hazards – Trip Hazards, Finger Pinches, Risk of Fall, Moving Vehicles or Objects.
ASSESS for Risks – How likely is it that an accident might occur
CONTROL the Hazards – Make the area safe – Ensure everyone is aware of foreseeable risks.
MONITOR – Proceed with the task and continually monitor the risks.
- An induction is required for this venue – Operations
- Triple Vaccination requirement
What to take
- Work Gloves
- Black Steel Cap Shoes / Boots
- EPA Polo Shirt – Corporate Presentation
- Clean, Tidy, Black Cargo Pants, Black Jeans or Black Shorts.
- Tools – Mini Maglite / Headlamp / Podger / Shifter / Multi tool
- Water and a Snack
What is on site
- Hi Viz Jackets.
- Hard Hats as required.
- Nearby Food Vendors – Crown Food Court
- Bottled Water
- Public Parking is in the large, dedicated parking area off Bolton Ave.
Check in – Access Information
- Arrive at the Staff / Security Entrance through the under croft, under the Casino- Unless otherwise instructed.
- Arrive thirty minutes before your shift start – Check in process is sometimes slow.
- You will need proof of Vaccination – Triple Vax
- Security will require the name of your host at CROWN – Theatre will be Phil Bradley, Ballroom – Various names dependant on our client. You will be notified of this on Shift confirmation.
- If you are unsure of where to be, Contact Operations – 0412 558456 or the Client contact listed on the confirmation SMS.
- Follow instructions and stay with your team.
- Ask questions if you are not sure
- This is a Non-Smoking Venue