Entering the Competition
Entering the Competition
- The drawing competition (the “Competition”) is open to the public (“You”).
- To enter the Competition, You should finish the picture and send to either social media messages or email@example.com before 22/May/2022.
- When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name, address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian if under the age of 18 years. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition and will not use it for any other purposes what-so- We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the duration of the Competition.
- You may only send up to 5 entries to the Competition.
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 22/May/2022.
Picking the Winners
- Cailin Cooper (EPA and MOB Sales & Marketing) will choose one winning entry for the Competition.
- The winning entry will be that deemed to be the most interesting, creative and original. Please note: Under no exception will we accept profanity or explicit language
- The decision will be made on or before 29/ May /2022. The decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the Winning Entries
- The winning entries will be published on Facebook (if Event Personnel Australia needs to delay this publication for any reason) at a later date.
- Event Personnel Australia will be using your design for future sales on merchandise we would own the copyright to your Competition entry.
- Your design may change to print-ready and follow Event Personnel Australia Brand Guidelines.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Event Personnel Australia:
- Permission for your entry to be published on any Event Personnel Australia platforms non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and
- The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Getting Consent from an Adult
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Event Personnel Australia requires parental consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the author of a winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author’s name, age and town or city of residence on Guardian Unlimited.
- If Event Personnel Australia does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
- The winner will receive their design on the T-Shirt and one free T-Shirt.
- The prize will be left at reception 146 Francisco St, Belmont WA 6104 by 5/June/2022 for collection.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
Some other rules
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Event Personnel Australia for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Event Personnel Australia accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Event Personnel Australia further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Event Personnel Australia reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Event Personnel Australia in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- Event Personnel Australia shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.