- Operations manager 3 years Good Oil Concert Production
- Operated the only Crewing Service in Adelaide for some 30 years
- Opening Hobart Entertainment Center;
- Grand Prix Ball ’90 – 95;
- CherConcert G/P;
- Carols by Candle Light ’90 – 99;
- Paul Simon Concert G/P;
- Australian Made G/P;
- Tina Turner G/P;
- All Australian Concert G/P;
- Paul McCartney (Perth,Adelaide) 93;
- Site Manager U2 (Adelaide);
- 1993 Site Manager Madonna(Adelaide);
- Hey Hey it’s Saturday G/P;
- Concert Manager/Production Manager/ Rolling Stones Site Manager(Adelaide);
- Bon Jovi G/P Site Manager;
- Site Manager KISS 1997 Adelaide;
- Site Manager Billy Joel & Elton John Adelaide & Perth 1998;
- Site Manager 1999-2003 Clipsal 500 After Race Concert & Pre Race Entertainment;
- Site Manager RAMBA ( Adelaide );
- Site Manager M- ONE (Adelaide);
- Site Manager Chili Peppers;
- Site Manager MFSR Perth;
- Tour Down Under (5yrs.) finish line staff co- ordinator;
- Site Manager Fleetwood Mac 2004 WACA;
- Site Manager Meatloaf 2004 WACA,Adelaide Oval;
- Site Manager KISS 2004 WACA;
- Site Manager Andrea Bocelli 2004 WACA;
- Eagles 2004 Subiaco.,
- Site Manager Rod Stewart Subi 2005,
- Site Manager Neil Diamond Adelaide Oval 2005,
- Tom Jones/John Farnahm Menbers Equit.2005,
- S.M. Pavarotti 2005 Perth.,
- Robbie Williams Dubai Staging,
- U2 Adelaide S.M. 2006,
- Robbie Williams Perth & Adelaide 2006,
- Pearl Jam Perth S.M.
- Kylie 2006 S.M. Perth
(this is only brief list)
- Stage, roof, tour supervisor Simon Garfunkle/David Bowie Australian tours
- Senior audio engineer/front of house engineer/stage manager
- Jimmy Barnes;
- Pointer Sisters;
- Small Faces
(this is only brief list)
- Managed crew and personnel for every local, national and international concert event staged in Adelaide for the
last 30 years and the last 15 years in Perth.
- Involvement as Production Manager /Stage Management capacity with the Australian Formula One
Grand Prix for 11 years. 1989 – 1995 employed by the office as Production Manager – major event
included the prestigious Grand Prix Ball and the staging and site management of the Cher Concert,
Paul Simon, Australian Made, Bon Jovi.
- Production manager and senior sound engineer for the opening of an Entertainment Center (Hobart).
- Live to air mix from the Adelaide Festival Theatre for the S.A. Great Awards for television.
- Adviser and staff Coordinator on the Adelaide Military Tattoo at the Adelaide Oval
- Production Manager and Audio Engineer Australian Heavy Weight Title Fight (Boxing)
- Concert Manager and Production Manager for HEY HEY it’s Saturday at Adelaide Grand Prix ’94
- (Outdoors Live to Air)
- Concert Manager Clipsal 500 (2000- 2004) contract extended 5yrs.
These positions involved complete management of an indoor and outdoor site – from liaison with Production companies to the promoter’s office to the artist’s requirements.
Mick has been in the entertainment industry for over twenty years.
He has toured with various bands throughout Australia. Like Joe, he
developed a passion for the industry and searched for bigger and better
paths. He worked on major rock’n roll concerts and corporate events
around Australia before joining the Company.
With his desire to learn and achieve quality, he now makes a very productive
Operations Manager for the company in our Adelaide branch, managing all crew bookings.
Megan Ballantine joined EPA after 10 years working in the Perth
Entertainment and Events Industry. Her experience in the industry varies
from managing company and event accounts to working on site as production
assistant, festival artist liaison, local tour management and site and event
management, with events including Raggamuffin, Southbound Festival, Lexus
Cup, V Festival and Eric Clapton, just to name a few. Megan works part time in the office Managing and overseeing all operations.
Looking forward to a great season.